WATCH THE TUTORIAL
- Step 1: Before you dry your hair, spritz all over with the Lee Stafford Texturising Sea Salt Spray.
- Step 2: Use the Lee Stafford Hair Up Styling Brush to separate your bangs and brush them into one solid piece.
- Step 3: With a heated round brush, pull and roll your bangs from side to side so they become one solid fringe.
- Step 4: Wrap the solid fringe around your heated round brush and roll backwards away from the face. Repeat for approx. 2 minutes.
- Step 5: Once complete, split bangs according to your natural parting and flip backwards the lightly brush into place.
- Step 6: Lock into place with a spritz of Lee Stafford Hold Tight Hairspray. Hello bouncy bangs!
Robyn's Top Tip
Finish by spraying hair all over with the Lee Stafford Lightweight Shine Spray for a shiny, glossy finish!
DISCOVER MORE LOOKS
FIND YOUR PERFECT MATCH
Your hair is unique to you and so should your products. Take the hair quiz to discover the products perfect for your hair type, concerns and personality.TAKE THE QUIZ